- How to apply MIUI Themes -
- If you are using MIUI 11 or MIUI 12 based ROM, then you can easily install any MIUI mtz theme on your Xiaomi Redmi Phones. Just follow this simple procedure -
- Download the MIUI mtz theme file based on your MIUI version.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- Select the Themes option.
- Scroll down and you will see an option Import. Click on it.
- Select the file manager and locate the .mtz file.
- Wait until it imports the theme and then the theme will appear there.
- Now click on theme to apply it.
- How to apply MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor -
- Download the mtz theme file from the above link.
- Download MIUI Theme editor from Google Play Store - MIUI Theme editor.
- Open the MIUI Theme Editor app.
- Now select the Browse option and locate the Third Party Theme mtz file.
- Select the Start option.
- Select the Next option.
- Now select the Finish option.
- A message will appear to install that theme. Select the Install option.
- The theme has been successfully installed. Now, go to the Theme Store and you will see that the third party theme you installed is here. Click on it and Apply it.
- Note: Restart your device after applying the theme in case anything is overlapping or not visible properly. This theme has been tested and it's working perfectly without any issue.
- I hope you enjoyed this beautiful MIUI theme on your Xiaomi Redmi Phone.
The text below is selected, press Ctrl+C to copy to your clipboard. (⌘+C on Mac) No line numbers will be copied.
By Guest on 2nd April 2021 05:56:43 AM | Syntax: TEXT | Views: 42
New paste | Download | Show/Hide line no. | Copy text to clipboard